Your session fee (experience fee, photo shoot fee) includes:
- Pre-portrait consultation to bring forth ideas and input to ensure a successful session. This session is also important to see if we are a good fit for each other and that, together, we can assure a fun and rewarding portrait session to create some great images.
- The session fee is payable at the time of booking your portrait session.
- The session fee pays for the time and talent of the photographer.
- Up to 2 hours (30 min. for mini session) of coverage on your session date.
- Post session image preparation.
- One In-Person Viewing Appointment up to 2 hours duration to select your images. All decision makers must attend this appointment.
- Your session fee does NOT include any prints, digital files or other products.
- Session fees are non-refundable, however with 48 hours notice, your session can be rescheduled
- Please bring only the subjects to be photographed to the session. This is especially important with pets and children, as your photographer will need everyone’s full attention. Of course, parents are always welcome at children’s sessions.
- We work very hard to ensure your session is captured artistically and creatively. We ask that you respect our livelihood and refrain from taking photographs of what we are creating. Personal cameras are not allowed during your session. Please refrain from taking iPhone images or videoing.
- While all care is taken in the studio by Janiece McCarthy and her representatives and employees, Artisan House of Photography will not be held responsible in the event of you and/or your family should they become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Artisan House of Photography and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury to you, your children or your family members, or for any damage to your property during the photo session or while on studio premises.
- You will be asked to complete and sign a Portrait Agreement prior to your photographic session. This agreement must be completed, signed and submitted before any photography session can begin.
- The Studio retains the rights to cancel or void any bookings at its sole discretion.
Rescheduling your session:
- If you (and/or others who are scheduled for a portrait session) are unwell on the day of the session please call, and speak personally to your photographer, to reschedule. We want you to enjoy your day but this may not be possible if you’re feeling under the weather.
- If we are to photograph your child but they are unwell, please call to reschedule. If you bring an unwell child to the studio we may ask you to reschedule rather than going ahead with the session. A further session fee may be payable in this case.
- Please do not send or leave a message to cancel or reschedule your session. The photographer may not receive your message and may be preparing for your photo shoot and/or waiting for you to arrive. Please speak to them personally.
Your Viewing & Ordering Appointment:
- You will view your portraits at a personally attended in-person viewing & ordering appointment. You will be asked to order at this time.
- One in-person viewing & ordering appointment (up to 2 hours duration) to select your images is included in your session fee
- Please make sure all decision makers are present at your viewing & ordering appointment, as additional ordering appointments incur a $100 fee.
- Due to the nature of photographic products you will be required to pay for your order in full at your viewing & ordering appointment, unless you have arranged a payment plan. There are no refunds.
- Once your order is placed your image files will go into post-production and will be forwarded to the lab for printing.
- Payments may be made cash, Visa, MasterCard, or a payment plan may be available.
- After your viewing and ordering session and the production of your photographic products, the studio may not necessarily host your digital files and cannot guarantee that your files will be available for ordering in the future.
- Product orders and/or digital files cannot be released outside the studio until full payment is made. We do not split orders.
- While your photographer does capture many images during your session, you will see only those images selected by her, the artist, for previewing. Each image is carefully rendered to ensure maximum artistry and technical excellence. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown and are removed from our archives permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
- Special requests for image re-touching will be honoured at a $75 per hour retouching fee and at the discretion of the artist. Re-touching will be performed to the artists desired outcome and is considered the final version. Artists will not perform any re-touching they feel does fit the image.
- Once you place your order please allow 4 weeks for your products to be completed. Some orders may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed.
- The studio endeavours to keep all ordered images on file for a period of 1 year. Un-ordered images are removed from our archives after 30 days.
- Payment plans may be available either in-house or through an agent. Please discuss this with the Studio. Conditions apply.
- There is no obligation to purchase products from your portrait session, although we hope that you will love your portraits so much that you will want to make a purchase.
Terms & Conditions: