Vouchers Terms and Conditions
Purchased Vouchers & Studio Gift Vouchers
- The portrait session must be booked prior to the expiry date.
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher and is not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described.
- Vouchers do not include photographic products unless specifically mentioned on the voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase portraits from a previous portrait session.
- Vouchers are non-transferrable.
- Vouchers cannot be purchased or obtained or used to promote any other person or business.
- It is advised that you attend a planning appointment at least 2 weeks prior to your portrait session. Without a planning appointment we cannot proceed with your portrait session. Your planning session lays the foundation for planning what we do in your portrait session and photo shoot.
- All promotions and their resulting images are not for commercial use unless otherwise arranged prior to the photography session.
- Failure to show to your portrait session without notice will result in loss of/cancellation of the voucher and portrait session.
- The Studio reserves the right to refuse service at any time.
- There is no obligation to purchase products beyond the voucher inclusions, voucher value or offer. However, we hope that you will love your images so much that you will want to purchase more products.
- The viewing & ordering appointment is to be completed within 4 weeks of your portrait session to redeem your gift voucher.
- Orders/purchases for products over and above the value of the voucher will be paid for in full at the viewing and ordering appointment and before products will be ordered by the studio.
- For vouchers with a dollar amount the client may purchase products beyond that dollar amount. Should they purchase products below the voucher dollar amount there will be no refund of any amount unspent.
- General Studio Policies apply.