The 50 Fabulous Women Project & Book Project
The ’50 Fabulous Women Project’ (the Project) is a personal and heart-felt project to Janiece McCarthy (the Photographer) at and Artisan House of Photography (The Studio).
- The Photographer is donating her time and creative expertise in a photo shoot of up to 2 hours. You will enjoy the full pampering experience of the Studio’s Portrait Experience. You may like to choose from the Studio’s collection of beautiful gowns for your photo shoot.
- No products are included but may be purchased at your Viewing & Ordering Appointment.
- This project is a fund raiser to raise funds for The Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund (The Trust).
- The Project is open by application only. The Studio will consider all applications but no application is guaranteed a place.
- The Studio reserves the right of refusal.
- Applicants may be asked to attend a meeting (Planning Appointment) at the Studio where both parties may decide whether or not to proceed.
- Should you be offered a place in the Project you will pay a fee of $120 to hold your place which covers professional hair styling and makeup for your photo shoot.
- The Participation Fee of $75 will be paid by the Applicant directly to the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund via a link provided on email by the Studio. This fee is payable any time prior to your photo shoot with proof of payment to be forwarded to the Studio.
- Should you decide not to proceed with the photo shoot after paying for hair styling and makeup the Studio will refund your payment in full. This can only be done up to 2 weeks out from your shoot date to allow the Studio to re-fill your spot.
- If you have contributed to the Trust this donation cannot be refunded.
- Our Studio Policy for postponements and cancellations applies.
- The Studio retains the rights to cancel or void any bookings at its sole discretion.
- Shooting for the Project will be completed by May 30, 2018 or at the discretion of the Studio.
- Our Studio Policies still apply.
The Book Project:
It is anticipated that a coffee table book will be printed with images from the 50 Fabulous Women’s photo shoots.
- You may take part in the Project without committing to appear in the book.
- Taking part in the Project does not automatically gain you a place in the book.
- You may be invited by the Photographer to appear in the book. This is at the Photographer’s sole discretion.
- Participants, when invited to appear in the book, will be provided with an online questionnaire of leading questions to prompt you to write ‘your story’ of how you and/or someone you love has been affected by cancer. It is anticipated that these stories, once written, will serve to encourage and inspire others.
- By returning your survey you give the Photographer, the Studio and their representatives permission to use your words to compile your story for inclusion in the book alongside an image of you taken at your photoshoot by the Photographer.
- The survey should be returned by the due date and in a timely manner so as not to hold up production of the book project.
- The inclusion of images and stories is at the sole discretion of the Photographer.
- Purchase details for the book will be provided to participants.
- A portion (yet to be determined and subject to costs etc) of book sales will be donated to the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund.